RSS

(3-Pack) LCD Custom Fit SCREEN PROTECTOR for RIM Blackberry 8330 CURVE (covers from the trackball up to the ear hole) [Accessory Export Packaging]

Price: $0.01
Manufacturer: Accessory Export
Buy from amazon.com

3 Pack of Screen Protectors for the Blackberry 8330 Curve

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #29 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: Accessory Export
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
  • 3 Pack of custom fit screen protector (covers from the trackball up to the ear hole)
  • Dust Free
  • Scratch Resistant
  • Washable
  • Custom Fit

Product Reviews

Tricky but GREAT
This review is for the Curve8330

This is a great product!

It fits the screen perfectly and is great because it accomodates the trackball!

Also, if you have the hard plastic protective case (some people don't like those, but I love mine) the screen protector extends just under the case, and that is helpful because the screen is fully covered.



Now, I will say that it is tricky to put on... if you follow these tips, you won't fail:

1) make sure you are in a dust free environment. to have perfect application, you must abide by this.

2) your screen needs to be clean! Dust, grease, and fingerprint FREE!!!!! I didn't just use the screen cloth included in the package... I used the cloth, a dab of water on a paper towel and I also GENTLY rubbed the screen with a SOFT paper towel.

3) If you don't have good control of your hands, and feel that you might put it on crooked... get someone else to do it for you. I put one on crooked, and while the cover still did it's job, it just looked really silly. (And it was only a smidgen crooked)! So, if you can't do it, follow steps 1 and 2 and then get someone else to do it. :)


4) when you take the initial siding off, make sure to hold the piece of (very thin, very bendable) plastic GENTLY between your fingers! So that you are BARELY touching the edges.

5) for the other side of the plastic cover, follow tip 4.

6)make sure that when you put the cover on the screen that you do it lined up with the trackball evenly. that way you know that it is in the right spot.


I cannot stress enough the IMPORTANCE of a completely clean, dust, grease, and fingerprint FREE screen... I used a dab of water on a SOFT paper towel to wipe the screen clean, then a dry SOFT paper towel, then the cloth included in the package.



As you can see, this is a tricky process, but I still gave the product five stars. It's not the company's fault nor the Seller's if a person doesn't apply the product well. Now, I do think that the company should include detailed instructions, but the don't, so I did.

Also, when you think about it, if you have a nice phone, don't you want to be able to protect it? So, a little work is not a bad thing, especially when you buy these in the stores for $10.75, and I bought mine online for $2.99 (that was with shipping and everything).

I hope this was at least a little helpful! I bought a different kind, not right for my phone, and experienced all the issues above. Then I bought the right kind, and had no trouble at all with the correct covers. I got it right on the first try!!! :)

Works Well - Excellent Value
My BB Curve screen was beginning to get scratched. I have a tendency to throw my BB into any pocket that might also have keys, coins, etc. Was skeptical of three protectors for such a cheap price, but figured I did not have much to lose.
I followed the directions on the package carefully and still could not figure out why there were so many air bubbles. Turns out the directions are pathetic and left out a key process. The screen has TWO protective sleeves and not just one, as in the directions.
I emailed Accessory Export and received a very, very prompt and thorough reply, with diagrams of the second protective sleeve.
Each package was also to include a plastic stick to evacuate air bubbles. None to be found. Reply from Accessory Export was, "Just use a credit card". Okay, the credit card solution worked fine - but could the directions possibly be more lacking?
I'm a happy camper now. These screens work very well and certainly worth the price.

Easy to Apply Once You Know How
Good fit for my Curve but the instructions are about as clear as mud (obviously my Master's degree was not helpful in this situation though it wouldn't be the first time)! I understand why they sell these in three packs because that's how many times it takes before you finally get the installation right. The protector is rigid and I had little difficulty applying it once I got the hang of it. Good protector, rotten instructions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment