RSS

Reusable Screen Protector for Sony T700

Reusable Screen Protector for Sony T700

Price: $4.89
Manufacturer: Eforcity
Buy from amazon.com

NOTE: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment. Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation. Protect your camera's LCD screen against dust and scratches Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed Features 99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen Anti-Scratch Film: thickest and most durable 99% Transparent: unmatched clarity Washable and Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again Silicone Adhesive Coating: No glue residue when removed Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features Includes Reusable Screen Protector Lint-free Cleaning Cloth Squeegee Card Accessory only, camera not included NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screenCompatible with: Sony DSC T700 Cyber shot

Information

• Amazon Sales Rank: #5014 in Camera & Photo
  • Brand: eforcity
  • Model: BSONT700SP01
  • NOTE: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment. Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation.
  • Protect your camera's LCD screen against dust and scratches
  • Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched
  • Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed
  • Compatible with: Sony DSC T700 / T300 / T500 / T900 Cyber shot

Product Reviews

NOT SO GOOD
I followed the instructions and did everything the way it was and still lots of bubbles, I tried to get rid of the bubbles with the plastic, as it says on the instructions and scratched the "anti-scratch film" screen protector and when I tried to remove the tab from the film, some of it stayed glued to the film, another problem to remove it, more scratches. I don't like it because now the camera screen looks very bad, I think I am going to take it off and try to get another one, a better one.

good protection to sony T700,highly recommend
i must say that is wonderful protector for sony T700, HIGH quality with reasonable price, the most important is that it can fits closely to screen, well done.Besides the service the seller offers is great, fast shipping, all in good condition. many thanks, will do business with again.u can have a try if u r interested in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment