RSS

3 Pack of Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector for Nokia XpressMusic 5800

3 Pack of Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector for Nokia XpressMusic 5800

Price: $0.01
Manufacturer: Accessory Export
Buy from amazon.com

NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screen

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #161 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: Accessory Export
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
  • Custom designed to fit your PDA/Smartphone. Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches.
  • Quickly and easily adhere directly to your screen.
  • Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue.
  • Includes a cloth, soft card, & screen protector

Product Reviews

cheap and great.
if you are looking for screen protector, don't bother to find and compare more, because this one is very good.
low price and comes with 3 of them, so i have used for few weeks, it is just great.

I lost my money
I never received the product - never received any feedback from the seller - never could track my purchase ... I definitely won't do business with you guys again. I lost my money

From A mad customer

Good Deal
Good quality.
Make sure you strictly follow the installation instructions, since bubbles may be left, and they are annoying.
I strcictly recommend getting these, specially if you like handwritting as the imput method.


0 comments:

Post a Comment